And he's right, which I hate to admit. Right at this moment I am deviating from:
- Folding the 10 million piles of laundry I washed and dried today, which are now slowly cooling into a wrinkly disaster on our bed.
- Doing a real blog post, for which I have a bazillion awesome photos from Mother's Day with Allen's Mom and sister.
- Working on his website. Technically its after hours, but I try and stay working as long as he's working.
- Packing to go to MY Mom's this weekend.
- Actually driving to my Mom's, now I think about it. I should have left about 3 hours ago, but decided to go in the morning instead.
- Getting myself the drink I keep thinking sounds really good right now.
Plus I think that this photo is TOTALLY worth deviating for:
Loved this from the moment I saw it flash up on the LCD, and I left it as is, SOOC (Straight Out Of the Camera).
And love him, even though he says I 'deviate'. ;)